If you have obtained the accreditation to the body of senior university lecturers, but you have not been appointed to this body in a Spanish university, and you obtained the degree of Doctor more than 8 years ago, in order to apply for accreditation to the body of university professors you must first request a favourable exemption report in accordance with RD 415/2015, which states that those who have obtained a positive report in the accreditation for senior university lecturer with the qualification of "Exceptional" (A) in the evaluation of their research activity will obtain a positive report. 

In this case, the procedure established for the submission of an application must be followed: Application procedure.