ANECA has established a Risk Plan for all of the Procedures it conducts, in which potential risks and the manner in which they should be dealt with are described, seeking opportunities for improvement associated with the current context. With this project, it was envisaged to set up a plan to achieve the following:
- to identify risks within the framework of the various Procedures.
- to assume the potential risks deriving from the agency's activities.
- By means of a qualitative analysis, to plan a response to the mentioned risks:
- consequences and impact of the risk, should it occur
- risk level
- prevention measures
- monitoring of risk evolution
Likewise, in the work plans developed to ensure compliance with the strategic targets, a definition is given of the risks posed by the processes to the activities, internal or external, conducted by the agency.