The directorship of ANECA is a position:
- With absolute dedication.
- Full independence and total objectivity.
- It is not subject to a mandatory injunction.
- Does not receive express instructions from any authority regarding academic or assessment decisions.
- In the event of absence, vacancy or illness, the person appointed Manager of the body shall assume the functions, except for those functions that are strictly academic in nature, for which the substitution shall be exercised by the person in charge of the management of the Evaluation Divisions, in their respective areas.