In this case, they can be credited, depending on the case, in two ways:
1. Applicants to whom any of the conditions indicated in section 4 of the First Additional Provision of RD 1312/2007 are applicable:
- Two periods of teaching and one period of research activity recognised in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1086/1989 of 28 August 1989 on the remuneration of university teaching staff.
- Two periods of teaching recognised in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1086/1989, of 28 August, on the remuneration of university teaching staff, and six years in the performance of the unipersonal academic bodies set out in the statutes of the universities or which have been assimilated to these.
- Two periods of research activity recognised in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1086/1989, of 28 August, on the remuneration of university research teaching staff.
These persons can use a simplified procedure without having to submit all the documentation required in the other procedures, they do not have to make use of the computer application and only have to submit the following documentation on paper:
- Application form in duplicate (one copy is handed in and the second is stamped at the place of submission of the documentation as proof for the interested party). The two copies of the application form must be submitted on paper, in the established form, which is available on ANECA's website (section additional provisions 1 and 3).
- Declaration of truthfulness according to the established model. This declaration must be signed.
- Photocopy of NIF, passport or NIE card.
- Copy of the documentation proving the requirements of RD 1312/2007 to qualify for the accreditation requested. That is,
- Copy of the document (title, appointment or copy of its publication in the BOE) proving the requirement of Senior Lecturer of University School or stable or permanent Professor of Physical Education and Sport.
- Copy of PhD certificate.
- Copy of the documents proving the fulfilment of one of the three special situations applicable to these applicants. That is:
- Service record indicating the number of recognised periods of teaching activity (five-year periods) by the applicant.
- Certificate from the university (or universities, when they have been held in more than one university) on the applicant's performance of unipersonal academic bodies included in the statutes of the universities or which have been assimilated to these.
The certificate issued by your university must include that the positions assimilated to unipersonal academic positions comply with the requirements defined in articles 20 to 26 of Organic Law 6/2001, of 21 December, on Universities, in its new wording given by the LOU 2007.
- Certificate of the periods of research recognised by the CNEAI, in the cases that require this recognition, in the event that they do not appear in the service record or in any of the University's certificates.
Copies of the aforementioned documents may be submitted as simple copies provided that they are accompanied by the aforementioned sworn declaration in which the applicant assures that the copy submitted is a true copy of the original, without prejudice to the fact that the interested party may be asked to provide the original documents to prove the aforementioned declaration.
The documentation will remain in the possession of ANECA and will not be returned in any case to the applicants, therefore documents that are irreplaceable should not be provided.
It is best to send the documentation to ANECA through the accessible
Common Electronic Registry (REC)
. You could also send the documentation to ANECA through a public registry or by registered post to ANECA (ACADEMIA Programme), C/ Orense 11, 7ª planta 28020 Madrid.
2. In any other case
The application form is the usual one, filling in the CV and the application through the application provided for this purpose and hosted in the electronic headquarters of the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (https://sede.educacion.gob.es/portada.html); indicating in this application "Senior University Lecturer" as the original status, and the evaluation criteria foreseen for the corresponding scientific field will be applied, according to what is stated in RD 415/2015 for the case of university professors, whereby "applicants whose teaching merits have been graded with an A will obtain a positive evaluation, although their research merits do not reach the grade C".
In this case, the procedure established for the submission of an application must be followed: