Projects in the Mediterranean Area
ANECA is involved in higher education quality assurance projects in countries belonging to the Mediterranean area. ANECA provides its technical experience as QA-agent in Syria, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan and Lebanon.
ANECA thus, contributes to the implementation of quality assurance standards in higher education, reinforcing the internal quality assurance systems of HEIs in the Mediterranean area and supporting the creation of quality assurance agencies in these countries.
Projects we are working on:
- TLQAA-LÍBANO : Contribution to the development of the Lebanese Quality Assurance Agency.
- EQUAM: Creation of a model which will support the Jordanian Quality Units and Higher Education Institutions.
- LINKING MED GULF: Strengthening mechanisms of collaboration between Higher Education Institutions and Agencies from Europe, the Mediterranean area and the Gulf.
- JISER-MED : Contribution to the development of the Euro-Mediterranean Higher Education and Research Area.
- AQI-UMED : Reinforcement of internal quality assurance systems in Mediterranean HEIs (Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia).
- TEMPUS-SIRIA: Implementation of quality standards in public and private Syrian HEIs through experience exchanges with European HEIs and Agencies.