Projects in the EHEA
The commitment to engage in the EHEA made the Agency stake from its very creation on an European dimension. As a result, ANECA actively participates in different projects together with its European partners.
The projects in which ANECA is currently involved have been chosen due to their relevance for the quality assurance of higher education. They focus on training of international experts, mobility assessment, learning outcomes assessment and recognition of joint degrees.
Projects we are working on:
- JOQAR : Quality assurance and recognition of joint degrees.
- CEQUINT : Develop an evaluation framework to identify good practices in internationalization.
- RESULTADOS DEL APRENDIZAJE : Principles and recommendations for Agencies to assess learning outcomes.
- QROSSROAD : Information regarding quality assured and accredited higher education programmes throughout Europe.
- Coordination of external evaluations : ANECA coordinated the external evaluation of the quality assurance agencies NEAA – Bulgaria and AERES - Francia.
- TEAM I : Information on accredited programmes and progress in mutual recognition decisions.
- TEAM II : Mutual recognition of accreditation decisions regarding joint programmes.
- EMQT : Assessment of exchange-students’ mobility in European HEIs.
- UNESCO-CIQAC : Support for implementing the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ESG) in the Balkan Region.
- E-TRAIN : Training of quality assurance experts.