ATTENTION TO THE PUBLIC:
- email@example.com : multipurpose general address.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : contact with webmaster; questions about ANECA’s website and on-line communication.
- email@example.com : topics about job opportunities at ANECA.
ACADEMIC STAFF EVALUATION:
- firstname.lastname@example.org : questions from civil-servant academic staff regarding assessment to obtain national accreditation (ACADEMIA Programme).
- email@example.com : questions from non-civil servant academic staff regarding assessment to obtain non-civil servant accreditation (PEP Programme).
- firstname.lastname@example.org : topics about the DOCENTIA Programme.
INSTITUTIONAL AND PROGRAMME EVALUATION:
- email@example.com : Questions related to the assessment programmes of Evaluation of Programmes and Institutions (VERIFICA, MONITOR, AUDIT, MENCION, BUSCADOR, ICAC and others). Questions can be very different, therefore an indication in the ‘Subject’ line of the addressed Programme or project would be welcome.
EVALUATORS AND EXPERTS:
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Contact address for members of the Assessment Committees of the VERIFICA, MONITOR, AUDIT and MENCION Programmes, and of other assessment projects of Evaluation of Programmes and Institutions.
- email@example.com : address to be used by members of the expert panel within the ACADEMIA Programme.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : specific services for media representatives interested in ANECA’s press material or in contacting our staff in charge of media matters.
- email@example.com : management of ANECA’s material, financial and technological resources, including purchase processes of goods and services (supplies contracting).
- firstname.lastname@example.org : contact address of ANECA’s management.
- email@example.com : contact address of the Institutional and Programme Evaluation Coordinator.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : questions about national and international institutional relations.