This section contains links aimed at helping prospective, current and pre-EHEA graduated university students who need information about particular aspects of the evaluation performed by ANECA. It also includes links aimed at enriching the university experience of the students.
Prospective university students:
This information is relevant for any student intending to enter a university programme:
- What to study and where (Search engine to find Bachelor and Master Degrees holding a favourable accreditation ex ante)
- Qrossroad (To look for programmes holding favourable accreditations ex ante and ex post throughout Europe.)
- Results MENCION (Doctorate Programmes with Quality Label)
- (Doctorate Programmes with Quality Label)
- FAQs VERIFICA
This section includes documents and links that can be useful after starting the study process:
- Student Statute
- ECTS User Guide
- Law modifications as a result of the Bologna Process
- Work Placements : Royal Decree 1707/2011, of 18 de noviembre, regulating external work placements of University students.
- Report about the study pursuance regulations of Higher Education Institutions